The compact and flexible fully automatic machine in modern filling technology.
- Infeed turntable for empty containers
- Rotary indexing table
- Filling station
- various dosing systems can be used
- Cap applicator
- Sorting device for the closures
- Closing station for screw, press-on or crimp closures
- Collecting sheet for the filled bottles
For filling and sealing pots, cans and glasses.
- Crucible infeed via conveyor belt
- Turntable or sorting device
- Crucible cleaning with sterile air
- Crucible coding
- product-specific filling station
- Treatment of the crucible rim
- Foil applicator or foil punch
- Capping station
- and much more…
For semi-automatic filling and closing of infusion bags.
- manual bag feed
- manual placement of plugs and crimp caps
- Change format sets for a wide variety of bag systems
- optionally also for vials and infusion bottles
- automatic filling and crimping
Highly flexible filling and closing system from the FFM series.
- Based on a linearly clocked slide rack, which can be operated either with format parts or with a self-adjusting adaptive slide.
- Analogous to the rotary clocked Minican universal series, all Wick filling and closing units can also be installed here.
Universal filling machine for liquids and pasty products.
- Hand lever
- Electric motor
- Servo motor
- automatable, can be integrated into fully automatic filling systems (also at a later point in time)
„Wick-Machinery erfüllt Kundenwünsche auf höchstem technischen Niveau. Unsere Abfüll- und Verschließtechnik passt sich perfekt an Ihre Bedürfnisse an.”
Produkte & Branchen
- Kompack article – batch size 1 by Wick-Machinery January 15, 2023
- Pack & Log articles – filling regardless of shape and material December 15, 2022
- Kompack articles – Sterile filling in the smallest of spaces November 15, 2022
- Preview Interpack October 15, 2022