Multifill with VR-mp
The customizable specialist for filling and closing bottles.
- Product-carrying parts made of stainless steel, Hastelloy, titanium, plastic or ceramic
- Dosing via piston pump, peristalsis, servo drive or flow meter
- Closing machine for various types of closures
- Bottle sorter
- Labeling machine
- optionally available for sterile filling
Special machines for filling and capping – SMFV series.
Whenever you cannot find a “standard” or “semi-standard” machine in our wide range of products that fully meets your needs – just let us know your individual requirements. We will be happy to propose you – a custom-made machine solution for you!
The special machines division stands as a substitute for hundreds of machines and solutions.
Our engineers will be happy to advise you on:
- Special machine for filling: SMF
- Special machine for closing: SMV
- Special machine for filling and closing: SMFV
All these machines can be supplied in semi-automatic and fully automatic versions.
- Dosing via piston pump, mass flow meter, magn. inductive flow meter, gear pump, peristaltic pump, rotary flask
- Product-leading parts made of stainless steel, Hastelloy, titanium, plastic or ceramics
- Various capping systems for all types of closures
- Bottle sorter
- Labeling machines
- Available for sterile filling
- Customized design
Componding process mixing and filling plant.
Is a machine similar to our Minican, which can be supplied with integrated production equipment (compounding, stirring, mixing, …).
- 3/5 channel compounder
- Counter-rotating double-anchor process mixing and homogenizing system
- 2 liter reactor, heatable and coolable
- Process with negative and positive pressure void-free connected to the dosing system Servo piston dosing unit with void-free connection to the reactor vessel
- automatic container transport
- modular closing system optionally centralized and decentralized control
Our smallest model for automated filling.
- various dosing pumps available
- Compact design
- flexible and powerful
- Compressed air requirement at 6 bar
- Power connection of the basic machine is 230 V at 50 Hz.
„Wick-Machinery erfüllt Kundenwünsche auf höchstem technischen Niveau. Unsere Abfüll- und Verschließtechnik passt sich perfekt an Ihre Bedürfnisse an.”
Produkte & Branchen
- Interpack May 2023 15. February 2023
- Kompack article – batch size 1 by Wick-Machinery 15. January 2023
- Pack & Log articles – filling regardless of shape and material 15. December 2022
- Kompack articles – Sterile filling in the smallest of spaces 15. November 2022