MFM – Manual Flowmeter Filler
The manual flowmeter filler is the central heart of the dosing system.
The technology uses the same flow measurement assembly as installed on our vending machines.
The desired filling quantity is set via a touchscreen.
The product must be supplied with 0.5-2 bar pressure.
The filling assembly is available with or without an immersion nozzle.
- Number of filling stations: 1-6
- Product wetted parts: Stainless steel 1.4571 (AISI 316 Ti) and titanium, others on request
- Filling hoses: EPDM, Perbunan, others on request
- Filling valves: Diaphragm valve
- Machine housing: Stainless steel 1.4301 (AISI 304)
- Machine drive: 230/400 V, 3 phases, 1.5 kW
- Compressed air: 6 bar, filtered, oil-free
- Statistics interface
- Automatic kit with conveyor
- and other selectable options
- Dosing via piston pump, mass flow meter, magn. inductive flow meter, gear pump, peristaltic pump, rotary flask
- Product-leading parts made of stainless steel, Hastelloy, titanium, plastic or ceramics
- Various capping systems for all types of closures
- Bottle sorter
- Labeling machines
- Available for sterile filling
- Customized design
Componding process mixing and filling plant.
Is a machine similar to our Minican, which can be supplied with integrated production equipment (compounding, stirring, mixing, …).
- 3/5 channel compounder
- Counter-rotating double-anchor process mixing and homogenizing system
- 2 liter reactor, heatable and coolable
- Process with negative and positive pressure void-free connected to the dosing system Servo piston dosing unit with void-free connection to the reactor vessel
- automatic container transport
- modular closing system optionally centralized and decentralized control
Our smallest model for automated filling.
- various dosing pumps available
- Compact design
- flexible and powerful
- Compressed air requirement at 6 bar
- Power connection of the basic machine is 230 V at 50 Hz.
Special machines for filling and capping – SMFV series.
Whenever you cannot find a “standard” or “semi-standard” machine in our wide range of products that fully meets your needs – just let us know your individual requirements. We will be happy to propose you – a custom-made machine solution for you!
The special machines division stands as a substitute for hundreds of machines and solutions.
Our engineers will be happy to advise you on:
- Special machine for filling: SMF
- Special machine for closing: SMV
- Special machine for filling and closing: SMFV
All these machines can be supplied in semi-automatic and fully automatic versions.
„Wick-Machinery erfüllt Kundenwünsche auf höchstem technischen Niveau. Unsere Abfüll- und Verschließtechnik passt sich perfekt an Ihre Bedürfnisse an.”
Produkte & Branchen
- Filling essential oils and hydrolates 15. March 2023
- Interpack May 2023 15. February 2023
- Kompack article – batch size 1 by Wick-Machinery 15. January 2023
- Pack & Log articles – filling regardless of shape and material 15. December 2022